Pre Registration Policy: We strongly encourage students to pre-register for all classes to guarantee your spot. Register online or download the app for easy access.
- Check the Schedule for Snow Cancellations
- All Class Cancellations will be Made at Least 4 hours in advance
Download the Centre Yoga App
For Your Mobile Device Now!
To Ensure the Best Yoga Experience Possible, We Suggest:
- Arriving 10 minutes early for class to settle in on your mat and prepare for practice
- Try not to eat 1-2 hours before practice
- Drink plenty of water during the day
- Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program and inform your instructor of any injuries, past or present, you may have
- Check class descriptions to see what class would be best suited for you
- Class reservations can be canceled up to 4 hours before the start of class.
- Cancelled reservations in the early cancellation window (more than 4 hours prior to class start time) result in the class being returned to your account to be used at a future date. Late cancels (inside the 4 hours prior to class) or no-shows will result in the loss of the class and you will be charged as attending.
- For monthly unlimited members only: a late cancel or no-show will result in a $5 fee.
- We are not able to accept cancellations via email, please cancel online or using the Centre Yoga app.
For those who have never practiced yoga before or experienced students who are looking to work out and stretch without doing a more vigorous practice. This class will focus on breathing techniques, strengthening and lengthening, balancing, an introducing the student to poses they will see in more advanced classes. Room is comfortably warm
Thisis an all levels class that is beneficial for every trimester of pregnancyusing therapeutic vinyasa flows and restorative postures honoring the changingneeds of pregnancy through modifications and instruction on proper anatomicalalignment. Classes will use breath and mindfulness meditation to calm and relax the body and mind during pregnancy. Please note all prenatal yoga is unheated.
Slow Flow/Gentle Yoga
This class is open to all levels. This flow class is practiced at a slower pace with emphasis on proper alignment and breath work. Class is comfortably warm. 60 min
All Levels Flow
During this vinyasa style class you will be able to do a variety of standing, seated and Sun Salutations and balancing poses. As with any yoga class, you can chose what modifications best suits you that day-if you want to take it up a notch or stay in your comfort zone. Leave your inhibitions at the door and come play with us! This class allows room for all levels. Intermediate poses will be introduced and students will be able to work at different stages of postures. Room temp 85-90
All Levels Mat Class is a movement re-education program designed to work every muscle in the body in an efficient, focused manner. The exercises are designed to align, lengthen, and strengthen the body in a unique way. Most movements are non-impact and non-weight bearing. All require focus and concentration. A 45-minute-long classes are suitable for students of all levels and abilities. Room is unheated
Mindful Movement & Restoration
This class starts in an all levels vinyasa style , cultivating warmth while connecting breath with mindful movement. We will practice deep awareness while building strength, stability, and effective mobility through sun salutations, twisting, and balancing. The second part of class will be geared towards a restorative practice , structured with the intention of rejuvenating and healing the body. Pro ps, including blocks, straps , and bolsters , will be used to allow the body to fully achieve each position comfortably. You will leave feeling balanced, recharged, and ready to begin again. All levels welcome, room temp approx 80-85
Yin Yoga A style of yoga that emphasizes health and stimulation of non-contractile connective tissue (tendons, ligaments, joint capsules, fascia). The class is comprised primarily of hip and spine opening poses that are held for longer-than-usual periods of time (2-5 minutes). A beautiful way to bring quiet to the mind and a sense of lightness to the body. Appropriate for all levels. Room is unheated